Thursday, January 24, 2013

iPads in Schools LiveBinder


I came across an iPad in Schools LiveBinder, which has a huge number of resources for teachers, parents and students.  As a person who organizes her life by paper binders, I love the organizational style of this resource.  Honestly,  it will take me days to go through all this binder has to offer, but I wanted to share it with you, as there is truly something for everyone:

http://www.livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=26195#

This is the home page.  I hope you can make out the major tabs across the top, which are then subdivided further below.  Binder curator Mike Fischer has collected dozens of lists, articles, websites and other resources to help every possible iPad user in schools, including classroom teachers, special ed teachers, and administrators.



I thought our teachers might be particularly interested in the resources for teachers:

http://www.livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=26195


And for students: 





Let me know if you find anything you love with this resource!  MBM







No comments:

Post a Comment