Friday, January 11, 2013

Introducing MiddleWeb


I would like to introduce you to one of my new favorite blogs - MiddleWeb.


As you can see, this is a website designed for teachers from grades 4-8 in mind.  It is a treasure trove of resources, and I would encourage any of us who teach those grades not only to explore the website, but to subscribe to their newsletter, which is published twice a week.

I was struck by the lead article in today's newsletter, titled: "Taking a new approach to those children who challenge us."   I found it to be a fascinating read, and have included the link here:  http://www.edutopia.org/blog/touch-kids-make-better-teachers-allen-mendler.


If you are interested in learning a bit more about MiddleWeb, I offer you the following screenshot:



Enjoy!

mb

No comments:

Post a Comment